What is Cloud Computing?
"Cloud computing" is the new paradigm of Web services that can respond flexibly and adaptively to the needs of any web project and also to unpredictable demands or peak workloads.
"Cloud computing" technology is more efficient than traditional hosting offers, providing a better server response and greater stability. But above all, you will be able to hire exactly what you need today: if tomorrow your project grows, server features will adapt to the new situation without stopping at any time your services. No more hiring resources that you do not need at this time just to avoid a dramatic expansion in the future or for the most demanding moments.
Savings, efficiency and adaptability ...
... are just some of the features of evolution applied to hosting.
- Savings ranging from no need to purchase physical machines to all matters relating to installation in racks, power, conditioning temperature and dust filter, as well as issues related to the physical security of the data center access.
- Stability of systems to the structures belonging to important and prestigious managed by operators that have redundant systems ensuring the continuity and permanence of services.
- Environment constantly updated to adapt permanently to changing technologies and demand load outside the performance of services and servers running.
- Ability to easy grow based on the needs of resources that are actually needed at the beginning of the implementation of the project without having to size the hardware waiting for that one day may be necessary.
- Image and service to and from the network like a dedicated server.
What do we offer?
- Instance hiring adapted to the real needs of each client.
- Installing and configuring the Linux operating system, Web server, mail server, PHP server and MySQL server.
- Configuring a remote backup service hosted in our office to ensure continuity of service in case of fall of Cloud unlikely.
- Installation, configuration and delivery of customer's access data to an administration panel.
- Installing applications under budget, within the broad compatibility of Linux systems, following client's demands. Or failing that, delivery of the keys that allow the customer their own facilities.
- Management systems to ensure continued server operation performed by an expert engineer Linux System Administration.
- Installation and configuration of system upgrades in order to ensure the highest quality in service performance.
|Upper and Installation (only with systems management)|
Including systems management
|1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 50 GB SSD||79,90 euros|
|2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD||94,90 euros|
|2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD||124,90 euros|
|4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, 300 GB SSD||174,90 euros|
|8 vCPU, 16 GB RAM, 400 GB SSD||289,90 euros|
|8 vCPU, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD||499,90 euros|
No system administration
|1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 50 GB SSD||14,90 euros|
|2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD||29,90 euros|
|2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD||59,90 euros|
|4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, 300 GB SSD||99,90 euros|
|8 vCPU, 16 GB RAM, 400 GB SSD||199,90 euros|
|8 vCPU, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB de SSD||349,90 euros|
|Other configurations, see|
If you have any questions regarding Cloud Hosting service, you can contact us via phone: 902 157 582 - 952 200 958
Or if you prefer, fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible: